Kiss Day | Kiss Day Quotes-Happy Kiss Day

 

Kiss Day, Happy Kiss Day, Kiss Day Quotes, Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quotes, Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quotes, Happy Kiss Day, Kiss Day Quotes In Hindi, Kiss Day Shayari,


Kiss Day- Kiss Day celebrated all over the world annually on Feb 13 by all the lovers across the world. Kiss day is observed on the 7th day of valentine's week. Valentine's week started and love is on air. Valentine's week is started with the beginning of Rose's day by giving Rose to their lover, then followed by proposing, then comes the gifting stage. 

Chocolates and Teddy Bears play the main role in the form of Gifts. Then comes the loveliest Hug day followed by Sweet Kiss Day then finally on the 8th day Valentine's Day celebrated in full swing. Lovely Life Starts from there. This Kiss Day you make your lover so much happy and feel heaven. Kissing is the purest form of Love. If you are away from your lover Make her/him happy by sharing Romantic Kiss Day Quotes and Messages through social media.


On this Romantic Day, share your love feeling by updating your WhatsApp Status images by choosing a beautiful image from  

 

Kiss Day, Happy Kiss Day, Kiss Day Quotes, Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quotes, Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quotes, Happy Kiss Day, Kiss Day Quotes In Hindi, Kiss Day Shayari,


You can download your favorite WhatsApp Status images from the  Kiss Day, Happy Kiss Day, Kiss Day Quotes, Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quotes, Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quotes, Happy Kiss Day, Kiss Day Quotes In Hindi, Kiss Day Shayari,

and save on your computer or on your smartphone then share on any of your Social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.  You can visit my Youtube channel for more Festival Whatsapp Status Videos. 

Watch My Youtube and do  like and share do not forget to subscribe and to press the bell icon 😊

NB:- Due to Pandemic disease Covid-19, all the state festivals and other events have been suspended for the time being. 

Stay home Stay Safe

Kiss Day Quotes
Kiss Day Quotes

"Your kiss is like fuel. I wish it every morning to kick start my day, every evening to settle my mind, every night to have a sound sleep."


Happy Kiss Day
Happy Kiss Day

"I feel comfort when you are by my side;
I miss you when you don’t kiss me."


Kiss Day Shayari

"लगा दी है तुमने ऐसे इश्क़ की आग सनम
चूमते रहने को जी चाहता है !"


Kiss Day Quotes In Hindi

"दिल के ये ख्वायिश है !

चूम लू तेरे होटों को !

ये बात मेरे नहीं

दिल की फरमाईश !" 




Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quotes
 Happy Kiss Day Wishes Quotes

"Kiss is the most Pure Form of Love"

Happy Kiss Day
Happy Kiss Day

"When I kiss you, I sense myself!

My heart feels the heat and

My mind goes blank, except for you."



Happy Kiss Day
Happy Kiss Day

"All I want is to Kiss You, Hug You, Love You"

Kiss Day Quotes
Kiss Day Quotes

"I wish for your sweet kiss …oh,

I want to kiss you, to taste your breath, 

to touch your heart"




Post a Comment

0 Comments